- Does curiosity signal a maturing of the sector?
- Timelapse from Truro
- Fresh Arts on Referral
- Fresh Arts on Referral Evaluation
- Guardian Public Art Top 10
- CONNECT Website Live
- Willis Newson in the press
- Engineering art
- Hospital Arts Managers’ Forum
- Recycled garden - Dolphin School Public Art Project
- Photography commissions for 3Ts hospital redevelopment will capture spirit of place
- CONNECT Public Art Programme Launch
- Nottingham Family NHS project announced
- Healthcare Estates 2016
- Hospital Matters & Hospital Times feature Willis Newson projects
- Ten Commandments of Self Care for Christmas and Beyond
- The Question of Quality
- Willis Newson picks up two honours at the Building Better Healthcare Awards
- Creative and Credible in Arts & Health Journal
- EHD Highly Commended Award
- The Cove Macmillan Support Centre wins RICS commendation
- Thames Lodge highly commended by European Healthcare Design Awards 2016
- Macmillan Brighton artwork installed
- Installation in Ipswich
- Laura Ford sculpture installed at Southmead Hospital Bristol
- European Healthcare Design 2016
- Healthcare Design & Management Magazine
- Bristol Royal Infirmary facade almost complete
- News Archive
- Art for new hospital buildings in Brighton
- Alive! Evaluation Film
- Arts in Health Conference & Showcase - Feb 2016
- Finalists for Surface Design Awards 2016
- BBH Awards 2015
- Spaces for Dementia Project
- Festival surprises boost people's day
- Innovative sculpture solves practical issues for Bristol Royal Infirmary
- Green Sky Thinking
- Community engagement shapes hospital project
- Southmead Hospital's public art film
- Fresh Arts Festival 2015
- Design in Mental Health conference
- A Better Place To Be
- Elgar House to get new artworks
- Artists appointed to Bristol hospitals project
- Work begins on art for Tameside Macmillan Unit
- What does creativity mean to you? Artists respond
- Creative & Credible
- Harnessing creativity
- Creative and credible evaluation training
- Fresh Arts Festival
- What makes you feel well?
- Backing the stars of tomorrow
- Woolverstone Macmillan Centre Ipswich
- Call for designer to create visual identity for new shared workspace in Stokes Croft
- dOCUMENTA (13): Thoughts
- Vinyl treatments create 'meadow forest' feel
- Veil: A new face for the Bristol Royal Infirmary
- Building a framework for curiosity
- A personal experience of art in hospitals
- Creative Networking
- What did the students say?
- Commission for Dolphin School
- Anatomy for life
- 2014 Arts and Health Training Courses
- Focus on creativity
- Light Box: Evaluation 'changed people's perceptions'
- Take a risk. Dance. Sing
- The Napkin Project: Inspiring creativity
- How we are using creativity and craft to tackle dementia... one stitch at a time
- Guy's Cancer Day Unit wins BBH Award
- Creativity: it really does work!
- Evaluating Arts on Prescription
- Football, a tented city and making builders happy
- BHOC shortlisted for BBH Awards
- New designs for an ambitious city
- Patients and staff create art for new cancer unit
- Artists appointed to Brighton 3Ts project
- Architect or artist?
- New arts in health short courses at UWE
- Introducing the Library of Ideas
- A change of scenery on every floor
- Conference buzz
- What now for art in the public realm?
- Helping to evaluate Happiness
- Art programme for Southmead Hospital takes shape
- New artwork inspired by children
- Art creates 'sanctuary' in new Women's Centre
- Healthy Communities, Sustainable Places
- Willis Newson seeks to appoint an Administrator
- Arts strategy to help transform Brighton hospital
- Three architects shortlisted in BRI facade design competition
- Design competition to transform BRI facade
- Training for performers at Guy's and St Thomas'
- Willis Newson collaborating on training sessions
- Willis Newson wins RSPH Arts and Health Award
- New public artwork for Bristol's Chesterfield Hospital
- Artists recruited for new Southmead Hospital
- Celebrating ten years of Willis Newson
- New Evaluation and Research Lead appointed
- Public art and health buildings guidance and advice
- Mapping arts and health in Bristol
- Willis Newson and UWE create new role
- Community is the focus in Clevedon
- Enhancing the mental healthcare environment
- REACH final learning event
- Gloucestershire Royal Hospital's 'Utopia'
- Integrate early, delegates told
- Green light for Southmead Hospital
- Willis Newson wins Building Better Health Award
Willis Newson seeks to appoint an Administrator
10 April 2013
Award winning arts and health consultancy Willis Newson is looking to appoint an Administrator. This is a varied role for someone with excellent administration skills who is looking to develop their communication and marketing skills. We are accepting applications from people seeking either a part-time (minimum 28 hours per week) or full time contract role.
- General organisational and team administration
- PA support to the Director
- Management of central resources including IT and office equipment, filing system library, contacts database, image library and flickr site.
- Support with marketing and communications including photographically documenting projects, managing the company website, and quarterly e-newsletters, managing social media campaigns and preparing and issuing information for press releases and websites
- Formatting company documents, including reports, strategies and tenders using In-Design software
- Event coordination
- Minimum 2 years Administration / PA experience
- Excellent organisational skills
- Excellent level of Microsoft office suite ability (word, excel, access, outlook)
- Digital literacy including knowledge of social media, blogs, flickr
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite (photoshop, indesign); Mailchimp, and ModX
Salary of £18-£22k pro rata (depending on experience)
We apologise that we will not be able to reply to unsuccessful applicants.
** NO AGENCY SUBMISSIONS. DIRECT APPLICATIONS ONLY **
If you would like to apply for this position, please send an expression of interest (no more than 2 pages of A4) and a current CV to: email@example.com
The expression of interest should state why you are interested in the position and what relevant skills and experience you will bring to the role. Please include your name, telephone number and email address.
The closing date for applications is 9am on Tuesday 7th May 2013.
Interviews will be held on Wednesday 15th May 2013.
If you require further information or would like to discuss the position in more detail please contact Diane Samways, Interim Administrator, on firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone (Wednesdays or Thursdays only) 0117 924 7617.