- Timelapse from Truro
- CONNECT Website Live
- Willis Newson in the press
- Recycled garden - Dolphin School Public Art Project
- Engineering art
- CONNECT Public Art Programme Launch
- Nottingham Family NHS project announced
- Healthcare Estates 2016
- The Question of Quality
- Creative and Credible in Arts & Health Journal
- Laura Ford sculpture installed at Southmead Hospital Bristol
- Installation in Ipswich
- Macmillan Brighton artwork installed
- Thames Lodge highly commended by European Healthcare Design Awards 2016
- European Healthcare Design 2016
- Healthcare Design & Management Magazine
- Bristol Royal Infirmary facade almost complete
- News Archive
Healthcare Design & Management Magazine
Healthcare Design & Management Magazine recently interviewed our Director, Jane Willis, for their 'Five Minutes with...' series.
The interview delves into why art is important in healthcare, what a Trust is communicating when they invest in art for their spaces and which areas of healthcare benefit the most from the inclusion of art in interiors and architecture.
Image above shows artist Kate Blee's work in situ at Southmead Hospital. Read the full interview for more info about this particular installation.
"When a development team integrates art they are creating a special place - somewhere that says 'we care' and somewhere that will welcome and reassure patients."
Jane Willis in HDM Magazine
Director, Willis Newson