- The Cove Macmillan Support Centre wins RICS commendation
- Timelapse from Truro
- Guardian Public Art Top 10
- CONNECT Website Live
- Willis Newson in the press
- Engineering art
- Recycled garden - Dolphin School Public Art Project
- CONNECT Public Art Programme Launch
- Nottingham Family NHS project announced
- Healthcare Estates 2016
- The Question of Quality
- Creative and Credible in Arts & Health Journal
- Thames Lodge highly commended by European Healthcare Design Awards 2016
- Macmillan Brighton artwork installed
- Installation in Ipswich
- Laura Ford sculpture installed at Southmead Hospital Bristol
- European Healthcare Design 2016
- Healthcare Design & Management Magazine
- Bristol Royal Infirmary facade almost complete
- News Archive
Guardian Public Art Top 10
We were delighted recently to see that our work with Fresh Arts at Southmead Hospital, Bristol had been recognised by The Guardian as great public art, alongside work by internationally renowned artists Ai WeiWei and Anish Kapoor.
Having worked in the Arts & Health sector since it first began to emerge over 15 years ago we know that it is not always given the recognition and respect that it deserves.
Seeing the work we did with North Bristol NHS Trust alongside the work of such respected and well-known contemporary artists feels like a big step forwards.