- The Cove Macmillan Support Centre wins RICS commendation
- Timelapse from Truro
- Guardian Public Art Top 10
- CONNECT Website Live
- Willis Newson in the press
- Engineering art
- Recycled garden - Dolphin School Public Art Project
- CONNECT Public Art Programme Launch
- Nottingham Family NHS project announced
- Healthcare Estates 2016
- The Question of Quality
- Creative and Credible in Arts & Health Journal
- Thames Lodge highly commended by European Healthcare Design Awards 2016
- Macmillan Brighton artwork installed
- Installation in Ipswich
- Laura Ford sculpture installed at Southmead Hospital Bristol
- European Healthcare Design 2016
- Healthcare Design & Management Magazine
- Bristol Royal Infirmary facade almost complete
- News Archive
Timelapse from Truro
Our recent project with Macmillan Cancer Support in Truro involved the creation of a set of bespoke bookshelves to store and display cancer care information and leaflets.
We appointed furniture designer Scott Woyka to create the shelves, with a brief to take inspiration from boat building techniques.
Here you can see Scott's timelapse of the process from start to final installation.
Thanks to Scott for sharing this with us!