Skills & Experience
Willis Newson is one of the UK's leading arts and health consultancies.
Our expertise lies in the following areas
- Strategic project development, connecting health needs to creative solutions
- Healthcare & patient knowledge, experience and expertise
- Artist recruitment, selection and management
- Stakeholder management and multi-agency partnerships
- Consultation and engagement
- Evaluation of arts and health projects and processes
- NHS procurement experience
- Public art commissioning for buildings & landscape
- Contracts & budget management
We have an excellent track record in collaborating with architects, developers, contractors and local stakeholders on large capital projects.
We also have significant experience of developing sensitive, creative engagement programmes to connect and communicate with key stakeholder groups.
We have carried out projects in acute, community and mental health settings including paediatrics, older adults and dementia care, A&E, medical assessment units, cancer care, medium secure units, adolescent units, bereavement and sanctuary spaces.
“Gloucestershire Royal was our first opportunity to work with Willis Newson. We were so impressed with Jane’s warmth and professionalism... . Her ebullient approach and ability to form links with a large and diverse client body was an integral part of our winning strategy.”
Director - Avanti Architects